FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How long is the session?
MARYLAND | 12 weeks
GEORGIA |16 weeks
2. What is hybrid?
Hybrid is the combination of online and in class course work. Students will have set on days of in class assignments and online assignments. The class schedule will be given at orientation.
3. I have a post graduate degree, is it required I send official transcripts from my university? Can I send a scanned copy of my degrees, instead? If not, can I have the official transcript be emailed directly to you with a secure link?
Yes, we need a copy of your high school diploma or transcript, it can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. My transcripts/degrees are under my maiden name, would my marriage certificate suffice as proof of my name change?
Yes, Your marriage certificate or any court ordered name change document is sufficient
5. Is a social security card required?
Yes, your social security card is required to become licensed by the state, we also accept VISA and Green card holders.
6. What are the payment plan options? I am employed and I have steady income, I don’t anticipate missing payments at all, but it’s be best for me to pay this in installments.
The payment plan depends on your registration date, the earlier you register the smaller your payments. The required deposit is is $650.00 for all Schools.
7. Can I bring my own supplies?
No, Our school supplies all products needed for training. We want to provide a stable learning environment so that all student have equal opportunity to learn and master with the same products that are approved by the state.
8.. Do I need an e-file, No you do not need one but if you have one you may bring it. We provide e-file for classroom use. This is not required for training or testing however, we have included this in our lessons to help students become great nail techs.
9. Do you offer tours? Please click the link for a virtual tour or schedule a registration appointment by calling 844-966-2457
10.0 What is included in the school supplies? Books, E-books, Technology fees all training supplies used for training from start to finish.
We do not sell kits or school supplies to individuals who are not registered
11. What if I do not like the class, Can I get my money back. Absolutely! All students have the first 7 days to decide weather they want to stay or go! If a student withdraws within the first 7 days they will receive a refund according to our refund policy. If a student decided to withdraw after 7 days, they will be charged for each hour they have attended the program.
12. How long does it take to become licensed after the class.
After you graduate your information will be transferred to PSIEXAMS the local testing provider. The processing time is normally 10 - 14 days before they send confirmation to test. Once you receive confirmation you will be required to pay for both exam and schedule, When you have passed both test you will pay the required fee for your state license to receive your license. If you DO NOT TEST within 90 days of your email confirmation your testing application will expire. All expired applications will be required to complete a refresher class to reapply.
13. How long do I have to take the test after graduation.
Graduates have 90 days to take the test after graduation. Failure to take your test will result in the expiration of your testing certificate. You maybe required to take a refresher course or the entire class again if your certificate expires.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SECONDARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION APPROVED BY THE STATE, WE OPERATE WITH THE SAME STANDARDS OF OTHER COLLEGES AND INSTITUTIONS IN THE AREA. IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE STANDARDS OF HIGHER EDUCATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE KNOWLEDABLE OF OUR RULES, REGULATIONS AND STUDENT CONDUCT CODE.